Presbyterian School wins at science fair
Three students from the Presbyterian School won awards at the 53rd Science Engineering Fair of Houston on March 2.
Eighth graders Suman Atluri and Aubrey Calaway won first place in the behavioral/biochemistry category for their study of student alertness during the school day.
Eighth grader Kendyl Bree won second place in the physics and astronomy category for her project on the effects of density and friction on bounce height.
The three students competed in the junior division.
For more information on the Presbyterian School, visit www.pshouston.org.
- Lord of Life Lutheran Church to hold grand opening for trade store
- West University Place Zoning Board of Adjustment to meet May 16
- Texas Medical Center announces energy-generating shoe
- Houston Police Department collision call log for March 31
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 23
Local Advertising by PaperG