Pulmonologist deals 4BD in Braeswood Place
Anne Elidemir and Dr. Okan Elidemir transferred a four-bedroom, 3.5-bath home at 3102 Blue Bonnet Blvd. in Braeswood Place to Lei Chen and Lai Mao on Aug. 26.
The 4,345-square-foot house was built in 2002 in the Southern Oaks subdivision. It is valued at $826,451.
Dr. Elidemir is a pediatric pulmonologist at Greenville Hospital System University Medical Center.
He earned his medical degree from the Aegean University School of Medicine and completed his residency at the University of Texas Medical School.
According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 113 home sales in Braeswood Place during the past 12 months.
- Houston Community College-Central grad Posey receives scholarship
- Houston Academy for International Studies student earns National Security Language Initiative schola
- Houston ISD Elementary School's lunch menu, May 20-24
- Houston ISD Middle School's lunch menu, May 20-24
- Houston ISD Elementary School's breakfast menu, May 20-24
Local Advertising by PaperG