Financial advisor selling $2.2M West University Place 4BD
Matthew P. Kardesch and Katherine H. Kardesch have listed for sale a four-bedroom, 5.5-bath home at 6544 Sewanee St. in West University Place for $2.2 million.
The Kardesches acquired the property in April 2008. The home is 5,645 square feet in size. Lisa Baer of Martha Turner Properties is the listing agent.
Matthew Kardesch is a private wealth advisor at Ameriprise Financial in Houston. He previously was a general manager at GC Services. He has also served as an analyst and corporate loan officer at Mitsubishi Bank.
He earned a B.B.A. in finance from the University of Texas and an M.B.A. in finance from the Jesse H. Jones Graduate School of Management at Rice University.
According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 237 home sales in West University Place during the past 12 months.
- Houston Community College-Central grad Posey receives scholarship
- Houston Academy for International Studies student earns National Security Language Initiative schola
- Houston ISD Elementary School's lunch menu, May 20-24
- Houston Police Department collision call log, May 5
- Houston Police Department collision call log, May 4
Local Advertising by PaperG