Equity firm exec lists in West University Place
Park C. Durrett and Mary Scott Durrett have listed for sale a three-bedroom, 2.5-bath home at 2644 University Blvd. in West University Place for $799,000.
The 2,198-square-foot home was built in 1931 in the Virginia Court subdivision. Courtney Robertson of Greenwood King Properties is the listing agent.
Park Durrett serves as vice president at Accel-KKR. Previously, he served as vice president at The CapStreet Group.
He received his M.B.A. from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University and his B.S. from Cornell University.
According to BlockShopper.com, there have been 234 home sales in West University Place during the past 12 months.
- Houston Community College-Central grad Posey receives scholarship
- Houston Academy for International Studies student earns National Security Language Initiative schola
- Houston ISD Elementary School's lunch menu, May 20-24
- Houston ISD Middle School's lunch menu, May 20-24
- Houston Police Department collision call log, May 5
Local Advertising by PaperG