Weekly sales roundup for West University Place, week ending Sept. 23
There were two sales in West University Place for the week ending Sunday, Sept. 23, according to Blockshopper.com.
One notable transaction in the area was the sale of 3026 Tangley St. Patricia Hammond and Pearce W. Hammond sold the home to Scott Laverde and Vicki L. Laverde on Sunday, Sept. 23. The 3,660-square-foot, four bedroom, 3 1/2 bath home was built in 1983 and is located in the Monticello subdivision.
Other transactions include the sale of 4231 Oberlin St. to Oberlin Equity LLC.
- West University Place Zoning Board of Adjustment to meet May 16
- Texas Medical Center announces energy-generating shoe
- Lord of Life Lutheran Church to hold grand opening for trade store
- Houston Police Department collision call log for March 31
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 23
Local Advertising by PaperG