Weekly sales roundup for Bellaire, week ending Sept. 30
There were two sales in Bellaire for the week ending Sept. 30, according to Blockshopper.com.
One notable transaction in the area was the sale of 4553 Bellaire Blvd. Claude Arnold Beasley and Kelly J. Larkin sold the home to Kelly J. Larkin on Sunday, Sept. 30. The 7,537-square-foot home has four bedrooms and five baths.
Other transactions include the sale of 830 Jaquet Drive to Kevin M. McDonald and Nathalie A. McDonald.
- Houston Community College-Central grad Posey receives scholarship
- Houston Academy for International Studies student earns National Security Language Initiative schola
- Houston Police Department collision call log, May 5
- Houston Police Department collision call log, May 4
- City presents seven with Star Citizen award
Local Advertising by PaperG