Midtown real estate sales roundup, Oct. 7
There were three real state sales in Midtown for the week ending Sunday, Oct. 7, according to Blockshopper.com.
One notable transaction in the area was the sale of 134 Oak Place. Adam Wolters and Lindsey Wolters sold the home to Rogers L. Crain Jr. on Sunday, Oct. 7. The 2,337-square-foot, three bedroom, 3 1/2 bath home was built in 2000 and is in the Oak Place Court subdivision.
Other transactions include the sale of 3302 Jackson St. to Tracy Elizabeth Pearl Cabral and the sale of 1706 Tuam St. to Jarren Brandon Dexter and Regina Dexter.
- Houston Community College-Central grad Posey receives scholarship
- Houston Academy for International Studies student earns National Security Language Initiative schola
- Houston Police Department collision call log, May 5
- Houston Police Department collision call log, May 4
- City presents seven with Star Citizen award
Local Advertising by PaperG