Westbury real estate sales roundup, Oct. 7
There were seven real estate sales in Westbury for the week ending Sunday, Oct. 7, according to Blockshopper.com.
One notable transaction in the area was the sale of 11011 Burdine St. David E. Worthington sold the home to Damaris Cavin Worthington on Sunday, Oct. 7. The 2,875-square-foot, three bedroom, two bath home was built in 1958 and is located in the Westbury subdivision.
Other transactions include the sale of 10811 Mcclearen Drive to Harriet M. Harper and the sale of 11607 Mullins Drive to Sue Evelyn Holloway Miller.
- Houston Community College-Central grad Posey receives scholarship
- Houston Academy for International Studies student earns National Security Language Initiative schola
- Houston Police Department collision call log, May 5
- Houston Police Department collision call log, May 4
- City presents seven with Star Citizen award
Local Advertising by PaperG