Aggravated robbery reported near the 6600 block of Belmont Street
The West University Place Police Department is investigating a recent incident involving aggravated robbery that occurred in the West University Place area.
The incident was reported in the 6600 block of Belmont Street at 9:25 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 17.
According to a police report, the victim called police and reported that two black males, who possibly left the scene in a dark colored vehicle, had robbed him at gunpoint, taking personal belongings from his possession while he was inside his garage unloading items from his vehicle.
As officers responded to the area, a black, four-door Pontiac occupied by several black males was observed leaving the area of the robbery at a high rate of speed. Officers learned a short time later that a second vehicle containing additional suspects had possibly been involved in the incident.
Police detained seven individuals between the ages of 18-23 in connection with the incident, three of whom have been charged with the aggravated robbery that occurred in West University.
Anyone with information is asked to contact 713-668-0330.
- West University Place Zoning Board of Adjustment to meet May 16
- Texas Medical Center announces energy-generating shoe
- Lord of Life Lutheran Church to hold grand opening for trade store
- Houston Police Department collision call log for March 31
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 23
Local Advertising by PaperG