Tiffs Treats brings warm cookies to you
Tiff’s Treats Cookie Delivery opened its first store in Houston on April 14, 2012, and will open its second Houston location this month. Owners Tiffany and Leon Chen offer 10 flavors of cookies, huge brownies perfect for any chocoholic and their signature Tiffwich — an ice cream cookie sandwich featuring a scoop of Blue Bell vanilla ice cream between the customer’s choice of two Tiff’s Treats cookies.
ADDRESS: Greenway location: 3800 Southwest Freeway, Suite 128; opening this month: 1333 Old Spanish Trail
HOURS: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. weekdays; noon to 9 p.m. weekends
OWNERS: Tiffany and Leon Chen
WHAT YOU’LL FIND: Tiff’s Treats provides warm cookie delivery. All dough is made from scratch, with each order baked specifically for individual patrons.
WHAT THEY’RE SAYING: “We strive for every single one of our customers to find happiness in all facets of our company, whether through the customer service or through our products. When people share our cookies, they are actually sharing an experience together, so we always want that experience to be a memorable and happy one.” — Evan Jenkins, marketing director
- Houston Community College-Central grad Posey receives scholarship
- Houston Academy for International Studies student earns National Security Language Initiative schola
- Houston ISD Elementary School's lunch menu, May 20-24
- Houston Police Department collision call log, May 5
- Houston Police Department collision call log, May 4
Local Advertising by PaperG