Weekly home sales roundup for Bellaire, week ending Oct. 21
There were five house sales in Bellaire for the week ending Oct. 21, according to www.Blockshopper.com.
One notable transaction in the area was the sale of 4802 Maple St. The home was sold by Carolyn K. Campbell and Fred H. Campbell to Andy Greenberg on Sunday, Oct. 21. The 1,766-square-foot, three-bedroom, 1 1/2-bathroom home was built in 1950 and is in the Bellaire Oaks subdivision.
Other transactions include the sale of 5004 Mimosa Drive to Xuelin Huang and Yiqun Zhang and the sale of 1107 Howard Lane to Rafael Trevino III.
- West University Place Zoning Board of Adjustment to meet May 16
- Texas Medical Center announces energy-generating shoe
- Lord of Life Lutheran Church to hold grand opening for trade store
- Houston Police Department collision call log for March 31
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 23
Local Advertising by PaperG