Weekly sales roundup for Meyerland, week ending Oct. 21
There were seven sales in Meyerland for the week ending Sunday, Oct. 21, according to Blockshopper.com.
One notable transaction in the area was the sale of 6143 S. Braeswood Blvd. Erin Jennifer Ashby and Stephen Ashby (estate) sold the home to Amy B. Curry and Theodore H. Curry on Oct. 21. The 2,666-square-foot, four-bedroom, two-and-a-half-bath home was built in 1968 and is located in the Maplewood South subdivision.
Other transactions include the sale of 8018 Mullins Drive to Michael G. Gilsdorf and Eva Maria Hatzl and the sale of 9002 Ferris Drive to Crit Z. Gonik-Levi and Moran Levi.
- Houston Community College-Central grad Posey receives scholarship
- Houston Academy for International Studies student earns National Security Language Initiative schola
- Houston ISD Elementary School's lunch menu, May 20-24
- Houston ISD Middle School's lunch menu, May 20-24
- Houston Police Department collision call log, May 5
Local Advertising by PaperG