U.S. Smith's BBQ, Beer and Garden set to open
Christopher Williams, owner and executive chef of Lucille's in Houston, will open U.S. Smith's BBQ, Beer and Garden on Thursday, Nov. 29 behind Lucille's.
The new restaurant will feature a large barbecue smoker, an outdoor bar, picnic tables with built-in ice troughs and a backyard vegetable garden. The restaurant is named after Williams' great-grandfather, who was a famed barbecue master in the Fort Worth area.
"I named the backyard restaurant after my great-grandfather because I named my restaurant after his wife, Lucille," said Williams according to a press release. "From 1935 through 1955 he was also the reigning barbecue artisan of his day."
U.S. Smith's will be open from 5-10 p.m. Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Williams will host a neighborhood cookout every other Sunday. The menu includes fish, suckling pig, brisket, grilled oysters, gourmet hot dogs, hamburgers, craft beer, wine and more. Platters range from $15-$20.
U.S. Smith's BBQ, Beer and Garden is at 5512 La Branch, Houston.
For reservations or more information, call 713-568-2505.
- Texas Medical Center announces energy-generating shoe
- West University Place Zoning Board of Adjustment to meet May 16
- Lord of Life Lutheran Church to hold grand opening for trade store
- Houston Police Department collision call log for March 31
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 23
Local Advertising by PaperG