Sullivan's Steakhouse donates to National Breast Cancer Foundation
Sullivan's Steakhouse in Houston donated $2,900 to the National Breast Cancer Foundation in October.
The donation was in support of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, during which Sullivan's locations across the nation offered a special "pink" menu. Five dollars of each sale from the menu went to support the NBCF, and the franchise raised a total of $112,000.
Sullivan's Steakhouse in Houston began raising money for breast cancer research four years ago. In that time it has raised $17,200, and the franchise has raised $500,000 nationwide.
The NBCF is a dedicated to promoting early detection of breast cancer and providing free mammograms and support services to breast cancer patients.
For more information, visit www.nbcf.org.
- Houston Community College-Central grad Posey receives scholarship
- Houston Academy for International Studies student earns National Security Language Initiative schola
- Houston ISD Elementary School's lunch menu, May 20-24
- Houston Police Department collision call log, May 5
- Houston Police Department collision call log, May 4
Local Advertising by PaperG