Kelsey Research Foundation to host annual conference
Kelsey Research Foundation will host the 13th annual Health Services and Outcomes Research Conference from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 13.
According to a press release, the conference provides a forum for individuals and institutions to address challenges to improving the quality of health care. It will be held at the Houston Medical Center Marriot, 6580 Fannin St., Houston.
The following speakers will give presentations:
Margaret E. O'Kane, president of the National Committee for Quality Assurance, will be the keynote speaker at the event. Her talk is titled The Impact of Accountable Care Organizations on Efficiency and Quality of Care.
Spencer Berthelsen, chairman at the Kelsey-Seybold Clinic, will discuss Accountable Care: The Next Steps.
And Amy Franklin, assistant professor at the University of Texas Health Science Center, will speak on Usability and Patient Safety Issues in Electronic Health Records.
The conference is $125 to attend; the fee is waived for students and poster presenters. Both breakfast and lunch will be served.
To register, visit www.kelseyresearch.com.
- Houston Community College-Central grad Posey receives scholarship
- Houston Academy for International Studies student earns National Security Language Initiative schola
- Houston Police Department collision call log, May 5
- Houston Police Department collision call log, May 4
- City presents seven with Star Citizen award
Local Advertising by PaperG