Q: How can a homebuyer find out if a home is priced too high?
A: A homebuyer can find this out through the help of their agent, who can aid them through the process. His or her real estate agent would draw [comparable homes] in the area and do a market analysis, which gives them an idea of a price point. The agent will then help that buyer to find the right price for that area and home size.
From my personal experience, we Realtors have access to more updated information in an area than an average homebuyer. We try to find properties that are comparable to the home in size, location, etcetera. Also, for instance, if it is a certain community that has different sections we research that section and try find the one that is closest to the subject, the subject being the home or property that the buyer is planning to purchase. We try to find, like they say, “apples to apples” in terms of similarities. When doing at-home research, a homebuyer should also look at www.garygreene.com for the most accurate information possible.
— Connie Zubizarreta, Realtor with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate - Gary Greene, 713 -569-0180, homesalesbyconniez.com
- Houston Community College-Central grad Posey receives scholarship
- Houston Academy for International Studies student earns National Security Language Initiative schola
- Houston Police Department collision call log, May 5
- Houston Police Department collision call log, May 4
- City presents seven with Star Citizen award
Local Advertising by PaperG