West U Wellness has alternatives for care
West University Wellness employs specialists who attend to everything from pregnancy and pediatric chiropractic services to acupuncture and sports chiropractic work. The staff ensures customers do not feel rushed and strives to schedule patients so that wait times are always short. The owners also serve on several nonprofit boards and participate in a lot of charity functions when not at work. “We firmly believe in giving back to the community in multiple ways,” says Caroline Long, a co-owner.
ADDRESS:5180 Buffalo Speedway, Houston
HOURS: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2:30-6:30 p.m. Monday, Wednesday, Friday; 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Tuesday; 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 2-4 p.m. Thursday; 9 a.m. to noon Saturday
OWNERS: Dr. Caroline Long and Dr. Sherman Yeager
WHAT YOU’LL FIND: West U Wellness provides chiropractic services, acupuncture, massage therapy, rehabilitation modalities, Pilates, exercise and nutrition. The office is in-network with most major medical health plans and files claims for patients.
WHAT THEY’RE SAYING: “Our business is passionate about educating our patients how chiropractic care and holistic medicine can help them, and developing a treatment plan that not only relieves them of their pain, but teaches them how to prevent it from coming back.” — Dr. Caroline Long, co-owner
- Southside Place, West University Place and Houston marriages, April 21-27
- Chamber to hold Ambassador Committee meeting June 25
- Southside Place, West University Place and Houston marriages, April 7-13
- Southside Place, West University Place and Houston marriages, March 24-30
- Southside Place, West University Place and Houston marriages, April 14-20
Local Advertising by PaperG