Theft reported in the 4000 block of Riley Street
The West University Police Department is investigating a recent incident involving theft that occurred in the West University Place area.
The incident was reported in the 4000 block of Riley Street at 7:10 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 17.
According to a news release from the police, "The officer arrived on-scene met with the reportee, who advised that they observed an unknown male subject hunched at the rear of their neighbor’s vehicle making banging noises. The reportee returned home and contacted their neighbors who discovered the rear Lexus emblem on their vehicle’s tire rim was missing."
- Houston Community College-Central grad Posey receives scholarship
- Houston Academy for International Studies student earns National Security Language Initiative schola
- Houston ISD Elementary School's lunch menu, May 20-24
- Houston ISD Middle School's lunch menu, May 20-24
- Houston Police Department collision call log, May 5
Local Advertising by PaperG