Luxurious Colonial has world-class features in University Place
Apartment above garage could be space for guest suite: 1715 South Blvd., Houston, $2.975 million
This spacious University Place home is full of charming details and world-class amenities. The exterior is decorated with brick and white columns and the yard is expertly landscaped.
Inside, the foyer has a winding staircase and hardwood floors. The living room includes a fireplace and elegant crown molding.
The kitchen is ideal for an aspiring chef. It offers a large center island, stainless steel appliances, glass-front cabinets and a breakfast bar.
The master bedroom has large windows and the master bathroom includes dual sinks and ample cabinet space.
The formal dining room is spacious enough for large dinner parties and has teal-colored walls, a modern light fixture and French doors that lead out to the back pool area.
The backyard includes a covered brick patio and a large in-ground pool. Above the three-car garage is an apartment that could become a guest suite.
Listing agent: Lynne Andress, Martha Turner Properties, 832-493-4141
Baths: 4 full, 2 partial
At A Glance
Subdivision: University Place
Near: Hermann Park
Schools and ratings:
Poe Elementary School: Recognized
Lanier Middle School: Recognized
Lamar High School: Recognized
- Southside Place, West University Place and Houston marriages, April 21-27
- Chamber to hold Ambassador Committee meeting June 25
- Southside Place, West University Place and Houston marriages, April 7-13
- Southside Place, West University Place and Houston marriages, March 24-30
- Southside Place, West University Place and Houston marriages, April 14-20
Local Advertising by PaperG