Presbyterian School eighth-grader scores 200th basketball point
Dana Wempe of the Presbyterian School of Houston recently scored the 200th point of her basketball career.
Wempe is the fourth girl basketball player at the school to earn this distinction, according to a press release.
The eighth-grade varsity basketball player has been in competition for the past three years and is averaging 12 points per game.
Wempe plays under coach Ann Hornes, and she is seeking to reach 300 points this season, says the release.
Presbyterian School is located at 5300 Main St., Houston.
Located in Houston's museum district, Presbyterian School is an independent day school currently enrolling over 500 children from 3 years old through eighth grade.
For more information, call 713-620-6365 or visit www.pshouston.org.
- West University Place Zoning Board of Adjustment to meet May 16
- Texas Medical Center announces energy-generating shoe
- Lord of Life Lutheran Church to hold grand opening for trade store
- Houston Police Department collision call log for March 31
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 23
Local Advertising by PaperG