St. Lukes Episcopal Hospital donates blood bus to Medical Bridges
St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital recently gave a blood donation bus to Medical Bridges, a nonprofit organization that recovers medical surplus and redistributes it to hospitals, clinics and health care providers in countries where it is most needed.
According to a hospital press release, "Medical Bridges has plans to send the bus to Babcock University in Ilishan-Remo, Nigeria, where it will be used as a mobile blood donation facility to help better serve the indigent population in the local community."
For more information, visit www.stlukestexas.com.
- Houston Community College-Central grad Posey receives scholarship
- Houston Academy for International Studies student earns National Security Language Initiative schola
- Houston ISD Elementary School's lunch menu, May 20-24
- Houston ISD Middle School's lunch menu, May 20-24
- Houston Police Department collision call log, May 5
Local Advertising by PaperG