Weekly sales roundup for West University Place, week ending Dec. 2
There were five sales in West University Place for the week ending Dec. 2, according to Blockshopper.com.
One notable transaction in the area was the sale of 6027 Lake St. Faranak Kamali sold the home to Babak Kamali on Friday, Nov. 30. The 1,474-square-foot, two-bedroom, 1 1/2-bath home was built in 1940 and is located in the Virginia Court subdivision.
Other transactions include the sale of 3110 Plumb St. to Jeffrey V. Houston and Kathryn T. Houston and the sale of 2927 Amherst St. to Ashley Kleber and Kody Kleber.
Sales volume was 25 percent higher than the previous week and 25 percent higher than the same week in 2011. West University Place has averaged four sales per week during the last 12 months.
The real estate reporting company BlockShopper, an affiliate of Journatic LLC, gathers information for its stories from public records, including the local offices of the county assessor and recorder of deeds.
- Houston Community College-Central grad Posey receives scholarship
- Houston Academy for International Studies student earns National Security Language Initiative schola
- Houston ISD Elementary School's lunch menu, May 20-24
- Houston ISD Middle School's lunch menu, May 20-24
- Houston Police Department collision call log, May 4
Local Advertising by PaperG