Weekly sales roundup for West University Place, week ending Dec. 16
There were three sales in West University Place for the week ending Dec. 16, according to Blockshopper.com.
One notable transaction in the area was the sale of 3007 Wroxton Road. Gary King and Judith Singleton sold the home to 3007 Wroxton LLC on Thursday, Dec. 13. The 3,259-square-foot, four-bedroom, 3 1/2-bath home was built in 1981 and is located in the Monticello subdivision.
Other transactions include the sale of 4104 Emory St. to Kathy J. Bosworth and the sale of 3706 Rice Blvd. to Chantell Preston.
Sales volume was 62.5 percent lower than the previous week and 50 percent higher than the same week in 2011. West University Place has averaged four sales per week during the last 12 months.
The real estate reporting company BlockShopper, an affiliate of Journatic LLC, gathers information for its stories from public records, including the local offices of the county assessor and recorder of deeds.
- Houston Community College-Central grad Posey receives scholarship
- Houston Academy for International Studies student earns National Security Language Initiative schola
- Houston ISD Elementary School's lunch menu, May 20-24
- Houston Police Department collision call log, May 5
- Houston Police Department collision call log, May 4
Local Advertising by PaperG