Arrest report, Jan. 17-19
The following arrests were reported by local authorities for the period of Thursday, Jan. 17 to Saturday, Jan. 19:
A man was arrested on charges of expired inspection certificate, failure to maintain financial responsibility by obtaining insurance, driving with expired registration and expired drivers license on Jan. 17, the Harris County Sheriff's Office reported. The 33-year-old male was booked at the Harris County Jail on Jan. 17 and is facing class C misdemeanor charges. He resides in Brompton.
A man was arrested by the Harris County Sheriff on charges of driving while intoxicated first offense blood alcohol concentration .08 and failure to give to information, the Harris County Sheriff's Department reported. The 52-year-old male lives in Houston.
- West University Place Zoning Board of Adjustment to meet May 16
- Texas Medical Center announces energy-generating shoe
- Lord of Life Lutheran Church to hold grand opening for trade store
- Houston Police Department collision call log for March 31
- Houston Police Department collision call log for April 23
Local Advertising by PaperG